[nabs-l] Gmail

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:32:32 UTC 2013

The information you gave below is correct so far as it goes. Here is the
rest of the story!
I am going to similar problems.
For starters, My computer technician instal Mazilla
On 9/11/2013 7:40 AM, Bryan Jones wrote:
> Hi Winona,
>
> I don't have any tips for using GMail's standard view, but the following link should load GMail in basic HTML view and provide a link to "Set basic HTML as default view."
>
> https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h
>
> HTH,
> Bryan
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:36 AM, Winona Brackett <trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to use Gmail? I knowingly use basic HTML, but it is no longer there when I go to the links list dialogue. How do you attach a file?

> nabs-l Thunderbird on my laptop. The program will not let me save Word documents. If I want to continuord document.
Otherwise, I was doing really well with Mazilla Thunderbird till I
messed up the settings. Mazilla Thunderbird always wants to take you
back where you were whether you like it or not. That is called,
Intuitive computing. In other words, I say that it wants to think for me
whether I like it or not.
But, I digress.
My technician is coming back today to help with Mazilla.
He seems to believe that Outlook will be going away and people will not
be able to read their emails anymore with Outlook. Yet, Someone at
Freedom Scientific said that Outlook 13 just came out. My technician
says that in his extensive research there is no Outlook 2013.
I will see that happens this afternoon. Eitherway, with gmail you will
need an email client like Outlook or Mazilla Thunderbird.
When someone says, the new and improved, I run! LOL.