[nabs-l] Gmail

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:49:48 UTC 2013

On 9/11/2013 10:06 AM, justin williams wrote:
> he's wrong; I have it on my  computer.  It is a part of office 2013.
 >
 > -----Original Message----- From: nabs-l
 > [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Frida Aizenman Sent:
 > Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:47 PM To: National Association of
 > Blind Students mailing list Subject: [nabs-l] Gmail
 >
 > The information you gave below is correct so far as it goes. Here is
 > the rest of the story! I am going to similar problems. For starters,
 > My computer technician instal Mazilla Thunderbird on my laptop. The
 > program will not let me save Word documents. If I want to continuord
 > document. block quote end Otherwise, I was doing really well with
 > Mazilla Thunderbird till I messed up the settings. Mazilla
 > Thunderbird always wants to take you back where you were whether you
 > like it or not. That is called, Intuitive computing. In other words,
 > I say that it wants to think for me whether I like it or not. But, I
 > digress. My technician is coming back today to help with Mazilla. He
 > seems to believe that Outlook will be going away and people will not
 > be able to read their emails anymore with Outlook. Yet, Someone at
 > Freedom Scientific said that Outlook 13 just came out. My technician
 > says that in his extensive research there is no Outlook 2013. I will
 > see that happens this afternoon. Eitherway, with gmail you will need
 > an email client like Outlook or Mazilla Thunderbird. When someone
 > says, the new and improved, I run! LOL.

 > change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:

.com

 > change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:
 > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/nfbfrida%40gmail.com

have Office 7.
James came this afternoon to help.
With Mazilla Thunderbird. you are not able to save Word documents unless
you copy and paste into another Word document.
James says he pays to receive a magazine with the latest news, and
according to him, that is what is coming.
The important thing here is that the person who asked about gmails needs
to get an email client. You say Outlook, I have Mazilla Thunderbird with
Office 7.