[nabs-l] Read to go question for IOS

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:23:51 UTC 2013

For those who use bookshare's Read to go app:

In itunes, the app shows up under file sharing.  Does anyone know what kinds of files you can put into it from the computer: Brf? Daisy? both?

Also, is there any way to make a suggestion for the app?  My suggestion being that the books are synced across all mobile devices who have logged into sed account, so one doesn't have to redownload books on iphone and ipad.

Or can this already be done, and I just haven't found out how?

Thanks in advance. :)