[nabs-l] Tagging people on Facebook

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 00:25:17 UTC 2013

Hello,
I just posted on someone's status doing:
@Person Name
@person name
@person
and nothing worked. Are you sure @Person Name is all you type? I also
tried without punctuation as names often have punctuation after them.
Thank you @Person Name
I'm also on the mobal site, does that make a difference?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs