[nabs-l] Tagging people on Facebook

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 01:25:02 UTC 2013

No those are two different things.  You can tag people by typing @name, a list will come up of friends to choose from as you type.  It may not say that a list popped up but it is there, right underneath where you are typing.  Actually you can just start typing, you don't even have to use @ sign.  The button on the bottom of the post that says "choose friends", or "tag friends" is different.  That is to tag who you are with, at the end of your post.  But if you just want to insert someone's name in the post, it does work, I just did it on the mobile site.

Anna E Givens