[nabs-l] problem with college cafe

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 18:30:32 UTC 2013

Hi,
That sounds fine. They could put reminder notes on the bulletin boards.
It makes me made too when students cannot show common curtesy. It only takes
a second to push in a chair. I was taught that growing up; maybe these
students were not taught it or don't care.

I often brought my lunch also when at community college.

Hope it works out.
Ashley