[nabs-l] Finding seats VI that does not use cane or dog

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Thu Sep 19 18:53:20 UTC 2013

It would be very difficult I use a roller bag because I carry 30lbs of
equipment with me portable cctv, laptop etc and then I have to bring 1/2
gallon of water in the other hand since I am on the surface of the sun in
phoenix. I tried a backback but there is not one big enough for all the
crap I bring.