[nabs-l] Finding seats VI that does not use cane or dog

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:30:14 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
I agree with Arielle and others on this. I myself used to not take a cane
with me places, but a couple of years ago, I got kinda tired of all the
things people would say so I brought my cane along. It does make situations
a lot better.
As for looking for seats, well I agree with Arielle on that as well, asking
and lightly touching the back of a chair does help a lot.
Best,
Ryan Bishop