[nabs-l] Grade Expunging

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:06:55 UTC 2013

Lol!!  DSS had no ability to change grades or do anything with them.  i would go talk to a different advisor.  Seems like yours does not understand the problem.
When transcripts are changed, it has to be done by your college at the university or department.  Your advisor should know about this.
Even if DSS had power to change grades, why would they?  It would just be like admitting they did not do their job well.

Anna E Givens