[nabs-l] [Arizona-students] NABS Presents: Back to SchoolMembership Call

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 00:04:31 UTC 2013

What is the code?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Haley Sumner
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:00 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Cc: Georgia Association of blind students; Minnesota Association of blind
students; Kentucky Association of blind students; Illinois Association of
blind students; Michigan Association of blind students; North Carolina
Association of blind students; Nebraska Association of blind students; New
Hampshire Association of blind students; List for NABS State Presidents;
West Virginia Association of blind students; fabs at nfbnet.org; cabs-talk
blind students; Colorado Association of Blind Students; Massachusetts
Association of blind students; Texas Association of blind students;
Louisiana Association of blind students; Maryland Association of blind
students; Ohio Association of blind students; New Mexico Association of
Blind Students; Alabama Association of blind students; New Jersey
Association of blind students; Wisconsin Association of blind students; New
York Association of blind students; Utah Association of blind students;
National Association of Blind Students mailing list; Virginia Association of
blind students; Missouri Association of Blind Students; Tennessee
Association of blind students; Arizona Association of Blind Students List
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] [Arizona-students] NABS Presents: Back to
SchoolMembership Call

Use 605-475-6700

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 22, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Ryan <ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The number isn't working for me
> Anyone else having issues?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 17, 2013, at 20:30, Darian Smith <dsmithnfb at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Fellow Scholars,
>> I know you've been waiting  in eager anticipation of  the Next National
Association of Blind Students  Membership Call.  Not wanting to keep you
waiting for too terribly  long, it's probably high time we  deliver.

>> The National Association of Blind Students Presents:  getting  Back  to
School, tips and techniques.
>>   Join some of your fellow  students as we talk about ways to sussed in
the classroom and on campus.

>> Date: Sunday 9/22/2013
>>
>> Time: 7p.m. EST, 4p.m. PST
>> Call: (605) 405-6700 code: 786-9673
>> should you  have any questions,  Please contact Darian Smith,
>> membership committee chair at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
>>

>> Darian Smith
>> 2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
>> dsmithnfb at gmail.com
>>
>> www.nabslink.org
>> Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter:
>> @nabslink
>>>
>>> Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
>>> National Federation of the Blind today!
>>> For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or
>>> call 1-855-659-9314

Arizona-students: