[nabs-l] Does VR cover DC schools?

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 01:10:27 UTC 2013

Hi Bobbi,

Every state has slightly different policies, but I believe that if
education is in your IPE, then they will assist you in achieving that
goal. I have heard that some states provide up to the amount of the
most expensive public school, in NC, I believe that's Carolina, and
you are responsible for the rest. However, many graduate programs come
with research and teaching assistanceships that can assist with
tuition.

Cindy