[nabs-l] Does VR cover DC schools?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:02:58 UTC 2013

You can also ask the school you want to go to about out-of-state tuition waivers. The university Iam going to transfer to said they will likely waive out-of-state tuition for me as long as Ikeep up my good GPA and apply for the waiver. But this also is because I will be going into a program they are actively recruiting for and I fit their "profile" of a desireable student. I am not trying to brag; I say it to suggest that you could possibly qualify for a waiver if you show the university how your attendance will benefit them. This may be in a similar way I am or in another way but you should think about why you want to go to this school and how you will be an asset. Just something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone