[nabs-l] Navigating Activities Fair

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:01:56 UTC 2013

Agreed.  That's the best way to go, blend the two techniques if at all
possible.

Also, I'd recommend bringing along some sort of labeling device so
that you can label any brochures or pamphlets you might want to keep
for a while.  It makes it much easier to hand someone a paper and just
ask them to read that particular one than to hand them a stack and
say, can you find papers X, Y, and Z and read them?

Some schools have a list of their clubs posted online.  Although most
likely not all of them will be at the event, looking online might be a
good way to find some groups you're interested in trying out.  If they
have a table then you'll know which ones to specifically seek out, and
even if they don't have tables there you will have a group name to
start with for finding the appropriate people to help you get
involved.

Hope this helps.

Kaiti