[nabs-l] Portable devices for school

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:10:33 UTC 2013

Good point Jewel, although I don't know if contraction expansion is a
tablet/Apple problem or if it has to do with the Bluetooth connection
between display and computer. I experience it with my iPhone. It is
probably best for beginning Braille students to learn via either
hard-copy Brailling, a special  Braille notetaker like an Apex, or
both. However, if kids can learn Braille when they are young, they
should be able to transition to mainstream computer technology without
too much hassle, whether with a Braille display or not.

Arielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/arielle71%40gmail.