[nabs-l] Desire to learn, what's the best way to approach using this online learning system?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 02:07:28 UTC 2013

Hello Maurice,

I was composing my previous message when this second message was posted.
>From what I understand, you should be able to use D2L using a MAC computer,
but since I do not use a MAC computer myself, I am not sure how you would go
about doing it. However, I know it is listed as being compatible with the
MAC environment.

Sorry I cannot provide more help in using D2L on a MAC computer.

Elizabeth