[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:19:13 UTC 2013

The apex can print via bluetooth.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12 at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:46:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex

Don't believe the apex has an infa-red or however you spell it
LOL, port.

Sent from my iPhone

 On Sep 30, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Kaiti Shelton
<crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Helga,

 You could probably find a printer on your campus that would
work.
 Perhaps your disabilities office would be able to show you where
 printer is in their office?

 As you can tell by looking at the list, a lot of the printers,
 especially ones made by HP, are compatible.  Odds are your
campus has
 one that you can use with the infra-fred connection.  Hope this
helps.