[nabs-l] JAWS in a USV Drive or Thumb Drive

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:39:57 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, is it true that you can put the JAWS screen reader into an thumb drive in order to take it around and use it in other computers that don’t have the software? And if it is, where do I get it? Or     is it a way that I can put it in my thumb drive? I’m just wondering since I want to see and check my mom’s computer or other friend’s computer that doesn’t have JAWS the Software, so that I can use it. I will really appreciate it, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!