[nabs-l] How can NFB better include people withmultipledisabilities?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:53:46 UTC 2014

Hi Arielle and all,

 I agree that  some clarity and transparency on this matter would be helpful. it is always good to know where we stand on the policies of  our organization.

 I seem to remember somehow that there was an interest on some level to  have some sort of interest group for african-americans.  I’m not entirely sure how serious the talk was of this and if the organizing of such a group never  went much further because it opened up the door for more special interest divisions than  we as an organization intended to have. So, basically  an example to support the idea of clarity an transparency on these matters.
 I’ll try not to contribute to this thread in this manner because I’m sure I’m helping to  drift this  off-topic :-)

 Darian