[nabs-l] NFB and conservatism/liberalism

melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:45:36 UTC 2014

I like the dual aproach as well.  I have stated this before, and I don't
have a concrete answer.  I think that we need to also continue to focus on
the employment of blind people more than we have done.  I was very glad that
the job fair was occurring at convention again, and that there was a job
fair at washington seminar.  In my opinion, this is a more balanced aproach
to assisting blind people in becoming successful.  Have a blessed day.
Best Wishes
Melissa R. Green and Pj