[nabs-l] JAWS in a USV Drive or Thumb Drive

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:20:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Ashley,  actually, yes.  There is a patch for it so that you can run
NVDA, but with Eloquence.  I don't like E-Speak that much either.  :).

Helga,  I stand corrected, so you can certainly contact your Freedom
Scientific rep if you really want JAWS to work.  However, if it isn't
as smoothe with some products, NVDA with the eloquence patch might
work better, since it is made to go on a thum drive.  Just google NVDA
and it should be the first or second link to come up.

On 4/2/14, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I hate the sound of the default NVDA. can you get the elloquence synthesizer
>
> for it?

Kaiti