[nabs-l] Success and Why I Left the NFB PS

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:53:19 UTC 2014

Hi Sandra,
  I’m sure that  we have an appreciation for what we have. Many of us here have contributed in one way or another to what the NFB is today.
 I think this concern comes from a place where people care about what’s going on and want to make a change, and hopefully this is what comes of it.

 Besides I’m sure that there are things people in   Europe complain about that americans would roll their eyes at *smile*.
  Darian