[nabs-l] Inclusion of mentally ill/chronically ill disabled folks in NFB

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 17:00:35 UTC 2014

Hi, all.
In keeping with the thread about including the mentally and chronically
ill, I think it would be good to get this going.  I had a group of
individuals who was interested, but now I don't know what to do next.
Anyway, there's just one thing.  I am thinking about us doing a
conference on Saturday at some point, not this or next Saturday or the
Saturday after.  I'd like to wait till May and all, so that nobody has
to study or do finals and such.  What do you guys think?
Beth

--
Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920