[nabs-l] Some computer questions

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:48:20 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I use Toshiba ultrabook. So far, I'm very happy with this. You can get
I7 processer with a new ultrabook. The only thing, do you plan to use
windows 7 or 8? My recent ultrabook search showed me that they all
come with windows 8.  I do all my academic and internship work on this
 ultrabook and it is just 2.2lb

Thanks
Zeynep