[nabs-l] How can NFB better include peoplewithmultipledisabilities mental illness

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 01:12:16 UTC 2014

hi,
I think it should be an interest group first; have a gathering at convention
and see if there's sufficient interest.
Then following year if it goes well, you elect officers. From discussing, it
appears you all want a support group and social group to gain understanding
about your mental challenges.
This is more indicative now of a interest group. remember, a division is
serious; it has to not only have a constitution, but a slate of officers. I
urge you to start with interest group, rather than jumping in with a
division.

Ashley