[nabs-l] Help with declaring my major

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:28:18 UTC 2014

Hi NABS,

My name is Tamika Williams and I live in the state of Alabama. Next
semester I will be a junior in college at the University of South
Alabama. Therefore, I am coming to a point where I have to declare my
major. Within a couple of semesters, I will be done with all my
prerequirements for Business Administration. However, I am still a bit
uncertain about which major I would like to declare. My three areas of
consideration are Accounting, General Management, or Entrepreneurship.
So I have two questions for you guys. They are as follows:

1. Are you in either of these fields of study or do you know anybody
that is? Will you or your other relevant source be willing to talk to
me off list so that you could give me a little mor insight on these
areas?

2. What jobs do you guys know of that could be done with these degrees
by a totally blind person with reasonable accomodations? Sorry, I know
that is a broad question, but I am just looking for those that stands
out the most to you.

Any pertinent questions, recommendations, or comments are very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tamika Williams