[nabs-l] Help with declaring my major

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Tue Apr 8 01:05:28 UTC 2014

The main question or first one you should ask yourself is what excites me
the most?  If money, technology, or anything else was not an issue, what
would you love to do.  It also should be said that you won't necessarily do
that for the rest of your working years.  Most people change careers two or
three times.  It sounds cliché, but figure out what it is you want to do,
and then the how will follow.

Loren