[nabs-l] An international student

siddhi desai desai.siddhi14 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:58:13 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am an India student. I have been accepted to us university for my
Ph.D. program in public policy. I have travelled to countries like
Canada and Germany for a short duration and lived there independently.
However i will be coming to USA for the first time and my stay would
be longer. Actually, I wanted to know Apart from Disability services
office in University, which organisations in USA exists for visually
impaired people and how should i contact them? I have no notion
regarding disability sector in USA so detailed answers would be
helpful for me.

Sincerely
Siddhi