[nabs-l] Contact Info For Nfb Newsline

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:45:59 UTC 2014

If you apply for NFB Newsline online. I believe it goes to the NFB Newsline
representatives for your state. I know for my state, it does. If not if your
state hass representatives they can add you. If you still can't get added,
you can call the NFB National office and there is an extention for newsline
on the menu.

Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax
deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind
today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:
information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to
individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the