[nabs-l] Need An Email Address for Nfb Newsline

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 14:37:25 UTC 2014

Good Morning Nabs People,

I hope this message finds you all well.  Two weeks ago I
registered to receive Nfb Newsline on the web.  After I submitted
my online application it said that it would take one to two weeks
for it to be approved.  Today is exactly two weeks ago that I
registered and I still have not received an email from them.  Do
any of you have an email address that I use to contact them? I've
looked on the Nfb web site and cannot find one.  Thank you and I
look forward to hearing from you soon.