[nabs-l] Top 3 accessible Android smartphones

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:56:25 UTC 2014

Hello NABS List and Sandra Gayer,

If anyone was wondering if they would like to see any of the specifications
of the type of Android Smartphone that Sandra mentioned @ the NABS List
posting here is a great link. I am guessing that this phone or type of
Smartphone is only available for purchase in the UK. Is that correct? How
much does the phone cost if someone wants to buy it in the United States of
America? In your opinion Sandra, do you think that the Samsung Captivate
Glide (i927) Android Smartphone is accessible to the blind? Why or why not?

Here is the link:
Samsung Captivate
Glide<http://www.gmsarena.com/samsung_i927_captivate_glide-4071.php>

Hope this helps.