[nabs-l] problems with a TVI

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 19:44:26 UTC 2014

Well said Sandra!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra Gayer
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 7:19 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problems with a TVI

Hello Lillie,
I notice you haven't replied to the thread you started. I hope this
means the situation has resolved for the better.

I would echo everyone's supportive comments and add that the teachers
have a duty of care to you as well as this new student. They should
not be making you feel as though you are in any way responsible for
this child's welfare.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--