[nabs-l] Any Updates On The Matilda Ziegler Magazine For The Blind

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 04:00:05 UTC 2014

Good Monday evening, Chris and everyone,

         An example of what happens upon  bringing the almighty
dollar into the equation. As far as I know, the Matilda Ziegler
around the turn of the century served as a community interest
journal  addressing the needs of a blind community who, as i
understand it, often were spread out in all god forsaken corners of
this land, having little contact with other blinks with whom to share
tips and tricks, correspond and just discuss blind things. So yes, I
hope financial issues are gonna allow our beloved Matilda Ziegler to
make a comeback and, i hope they don't try to inflate it, as they
always do, into something it was never meant to be. 4/14/2014, Chris