[nabs-l] Rewh An Update On The Matilda Ziegler Magazine ForTheBlind

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 13:46:55 UTC 2014

Hi Misty.

I aggree with Ashley, that magazine does sound really
interesting.
Too bad I'm not subscribed to x; however, do you
know if there is a way to see past articles of the magazine?
Because if there is, I would definitely read them and subscribe
once the magazine is back up thanks to your description.
Thank you again for that!

Sami.