[nabs-l] How to be part of NFB News Line and News Line app, and how to change a folder's name in an iPhone

Andy musicproandy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:48:42 UTC 2014

You need to apply for Newsline. Go to this site for everything:
https://nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

The app is in the App Store of an iOS device.

To change a folder's name on the iPhone:
1. Open the folder;
2. 4-finger tap on the top of the screen.  You should hear something
like, "<folder name>, heading."
3. Double tap and hold.
4. You should then be able to double tap on the folder name and edit the name.
Cheers.