[nabs-l] Time Running Out for Blind Access Training Promotion

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Thu Apr 17 18:02:21 UTC 2014

If you are new to iOS, windows, the mac operating system, or looking to learn WordPress, at Blind Access Training, we are currently running a 20% discount for each training service offered.  The cost is $64 per-training package. for a month of training where the client will receive training in  one of the aforementioned, up-to-6-days a week.
If interested, call us between 8 am and 6 pm pacific standard time, or you may email me directly, and I will set you up with the correct department and once payment is made, we will contact you and get started.
You may call us at 1-877-774-7670, or if you cannot call us between the hours listed above, leave a message, and a trainer will get back with you, the following business day, or you may email me directly, and I will connect you with the appropriate department.
A list of our training packages may be found here: