[nabs-l] Time Running Out for Blind Access Training Promotion

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 12:52:15 UTC 2014

Hi James,

Perhaps you are new to this list.
I don't want to sound rude 1and I'm not the moderator, but we
generally address each other on this list by our first names
only, no need to include the last names.
Just as in real life you would address your family members or
friends by their first names, right?

I just wanted to let you know  that.
(Again, I'm not being rude or negative, I just think it's a
little strange to address someone by both their first and last
name).

Sami.