[nabs-l] Time Running Out for Blind Access Training Promotion

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:02:17 UTC 2014

Thanks very much. I look forward to getting the proper training in the
future. Thanks again for all that you do. I just finished talking to Kimsan
and payment was made successfully. Thanks for all of the help that you do
and also the nice coolblindtech.com podcast that explains the services you
provide and who blind access training is? Everyone did a very good job with
that podcast. Thanks for sharing. ttys.

James Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com