[nabs-l] question about the SAT

Minhh Ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:11:11 UTC 2014

I recommend calling the college board and asking them if they could send you old tests to use as study materials. I know the PSAT tests they use over and over so they can probably send them to you to use as practice materials. Also, graphs on the SAT's are really rudimentry and easy and not that frequent so I wouldn't worry about them too much.

Sent from my iPhone