[nabs-l] Internet Connection

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:53:37 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I'm having a problem with my Internet connection of my laptop computer.Actually, I always have this problem with my Internet connection, but when that happens my dad or my brother helps me with that by using the mouse and finding where to click in order to get connection again! Just to let you know, when I went to the internet right now using JAWS it tells me that you're not  connected to a network. How can I fix my network connection with JAWS; I really don't know how to do it since I'm not a computer person! I will really appreciate it, if you could help me with this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)
P.S. I really wanted to go to the internet right now, but now I'm not able to do so! By the way, I use JAWS 14 and I have windows 8.Thanks again! ;)  :) Sent from my iPhone