[nabs-l] Accessibility of Edmodo

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:53:46 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Are any of you using Edmodo for any of your classes? I'm teaching at a
new school this year and they use it for all kinds of stuff. Both I
and the blind students I teach will need to get familiar with using
the platform. On first glance, it doesn't seem as accessible as it
could be. When I click on items, I rarely get the result I expected,
but maybe I just don't know what I'm doing yet.

I would love to hear from any students who have been using Edmodo successfully.

Thanks,

Greg