[nabs-l] iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 1 02:07:13 UTC 2014

Hi Helga, I do not have either one of the phone that you're looking into getting, but the battery question I can definitely answer that for you. These are called external batteries and pretty much it say battery charger. So you unplug one end of the cord into the USB port on the phone, and then plug another in the battery pack that will charge your phone.
Joseph Hudson
jhud7789 at outlook.com