[nabs-l] MS Word 2013 Spell Check with JAWS 16

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:40:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I use JAWS 16 and MS Word 2013. I just got Office 2013 and noticed
that spell check in word operates differently and more annoyingly in
Word than it does in other applications such as PowerPoint and Excel.
Does anyone have advice for navigating the spell check in Word more
easily?

--
Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the Greater Seattle Chapter and of the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington
Affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com