[nabs-l] Gmail Undo Button question

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 04:34:41 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti:
Yes, my vision teacher told me about the feature in June or so.
There is no way.
JAWS can't read it in standard mode, and there is no access to the
labs in html basic.
I even tried Voice Over on Chrome, which is usually the most
google-friendly option but even then that particular function didn't
work.
I agree though, it'd be cool if someone figured out a way to make it
work with screenreaders though.