[nabs-l] Gmail Undo Button question

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:15:03 UTC 2014

I've never done this, but rather used the email program itself to compose emails. Since I have switched to Outlook for my primary email client, I have found this much easier than the Gmail Web interface.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."