[nabs-l] NABs and thw Washington seminar

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:12:32 UTC 2014

Usually the NABS stuff happens on the morning/early afternoon of the first day, usually a Monday. Unfortunately, I can't remember this year's dates, though.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."