[nabs-l] Fwd: tactile cases for i devices

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 8 23:06:07 UTC 2014

Hi Katie, if you would forward my email to the individual it be much appreciated. The ones that I would recommend, would be the tactile spring protectors from speed dots.com

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you were interested please subscribe herehttp://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org here.Sent from my iPhone