[nabs-l] Organizing your Life: Calendar and Scheduling Apps

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 9 01:53:35 UTC 2014

I use a number of things. First, I use my calendar for anything somewhat far into the future and use the 1st and 2nd reminder feature in the apple calendars.

For stuff that's happening in the next couple of days, I typically get emails about it and thus use my email inbox as a sort of to do list where I can erase it once I've completed the task.

For time management during the day, I use a good old fashioned list.

Hope this helps
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone