[nabs-l] YouTube

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 15:27:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I hope everyone morning is off to a good start. I was wondering if someone could assist me with things on YouTube. I'm trying to delete videos from a playlist but am unable to. When I go to the playlist or, my favorites list, to the far right there is a button that says actions. But when I click the button the only thing are the only options I'm presented with our,cancel and dismiss. How do I delete videos from my favorites or any playlist? Thanks for any suggestions or help.
Gloria

Sent from my iPhone