[nabs-l] My favorite Christmas Memories

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:38:59 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

I'd like to share some of my favorite Christmas memories with all
of you.  Trips to the mall to visit Santa Claus, snowflakes, cold
Winter mornings, and a drive out to the cffryside to purchase our
fresh Christmas tree are what I remember about Christmas.  I
remember my paternal grandmother coming to Florida each year to
bake our Christmas fruit cake.  In one  week my mom and I will be
flying up to Canada to visit my grandmother who has been very
ill.  I remember jaking up early on Christmas morning to eat
breakfast and open presents with my family.  I'd like to read
about some of your favorite Christmas memories.