[nabs-l] The Differences between High school and college

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:07:51 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

Due to the recent topics that were discussed on the list on
Saturday I'd like to discuss the differences between high school
and college.  My transition from high school to college was not
an easy one for me.  I had a lot of things to get used to when I
first started college in August of 2011.  In high school I had to
get up early and get dressed to go to school at quarter to seven
every morning.  In college I still have to get up early to get
dressed for school, but I only take classes two days a week.